Buying fabric online is great! I just wish Hamels could guarantee delivery at a time my husband isn’t home!
Quilting Connie loves that there are so many ways to buy fabric. Running to the quilt shop and having to sneak fabric in the home is now a thing of the past when you order online. However that daunting challenge of hiding your fabric stash still remains. Well thanks to the vast experience Quilting Connie has gained on this topic, we have consulted with her to share a few. Be sure to watch the hilarious video below Quilting Connie’s quick tips for even more suggestions. Send us a comment with your tip! We would love to hear from you, and remember you can always order online at www.hamelsfabrics.com. Please Note: Absent husbands delivery time cannot be guaranteed.
Quilting Connie’s Quick Tips To Hide The Fabric
1. Hide fabric under the mattress of your bed.
2. Guest suite bathtub. Note: Be sure to close shower curtain.
3. Remove foam from pillows and stuff with fat quarters.
4. Plastic food saver machines work great to shrink fabric.
5. Hide fabric on hangers under shirts.
6. Folded yardage can be placed under area rugs.
7. Laundry hampers are a waste of space with clothes, they are great for fabric.
8. Remove spare tire in trunk of car. Leave this space available for emergency stashing.
9. Remove food from Tupperware containers in the pantry and replace with fabric.
10. For even more tips, watch this hilarious video!
we sympathize with you as well……….