HAMEL’S FABRICS WELCOMES A NEW OWNER
On September 15th Hamel’s Fabrics website will have a proud new owner, Lisa Hallosworth of Victoria B.C.
The Retail Storefront will liquidate its wonderful inventory from now until October 3rd or while supplies last.
LIQUIDATION STARTS NOW
So come on down or place your order online and get in on the savings
20% off Fabric – with the some exceptions – eg. Fireside and Kona SolidsShop FABRIC HERE>
20% off Selected Kits – The bulk of the kits are discountedShop all SALE KITS HERE>
IMPORTANT INFORMATION … please read as we will not be able to answer all your email and phone call questions because we are still experiencing extremely high volume.
– Sale prices do not apply to previous orders so please do not ask.
– All orders that are waiting for the arrival of product will definitely be fulfilled.
– All Pre Orders will be fulfilled – this will not disrupt any orders, it is business as usual.
– All sales that are placed during this sale are final
– If you choose … “send what you have” upon ordering online we will then send what we have without contacting you.
– In order to accommodate more people in the store we have a 30 by 15 foot tent in the yard set up like our Quilt Show Booths.
– All customers must wear masks and sanitize their hands before entering the tent or store.
– We do have a limited number of cloth masks for sale ($10.00) and disposable masks for sale ($2.00)
A personal note from Pauline;
Hamel’s Fabrics has been in business for 63 years, I have owned and operated it for 30 of those years.
My parents Lou and Yvonne Hamel started it before I was born, I grew up in it and this has been my life.
My parents are now 94 and 97 years of age and are still young at heart. They were here for dinner the other night when I shared my decision to retire.
I am now moving into that special stage in my life where it is time to start my bucket list.
My bucket list involves a lot of ATV riding, snowmobiling, hiking, swimming, nature walks. Most importantly long overdue time with friends, my grandchildren, my two beautiful daughters, and my wonderful son and husband.
I look forward to more time with my parents and my 5 brothers and sisters.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I now want to make all those wonderful quilts I have been planning. I also have a pottery studio which has been in storage for 30 years and I want to get some of my clay on that wheel.
I hope I am granted the time to do all of the above.
On a very sentimental note… I will always remember the wonderful and strong women I have met as customers and staff over the years. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I admire you all and I will think of your kindness for the rest of my life.